Fenski Automotive Center is now HIRING! We are looking to expand our team of automotive technicians/mechanics!
This is a full-time position with base pay + bonus pay scale, with growth opportunities!
Who are we? Our auto repair shop is a family-owned and friendly workplace with a team that prides itself on quality repairs and service that has won us “Gwinnett's Best Auto Repair” for 16 years! Joe Fenski, the owner of Fenski Automotive Center, is our team leader who genuinely cares what is going on in the shop and is always looking to grow and take our service and work experience to the next level. We are passionate about the aspect of “team,” and work together to create a work experience that is run together, where all ideas and input are welcome and encouraged. Our shop is organized and has systems in place that have created an environment that is easy to navigate and comfortable and safe to operate in.
What do we work on? We work on all types of vehicles, so there are learning opportunities and the space to become a well-rounded technician. We work on European, Asian, Domestic, and medium-sized trucks.
Who are we looking for? We are looking for a team player, who has pride in their work, is clean and organized, and is willing to tackle challenges! We want to utilize our new hire’s skillset and help them expand their service offerings with on-site training and support. We consider each of our crew family with no layers of managers in between bosses – so we truly operate as a team.
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays (7)
- Sick Days (3)
- On the Job Training
- Automotive Certification and continuing Educational Classes provided
Additional Perks of Being a Fenski Automotive Team Member
- Highly appreciated in the community. (The shop has won Best of Gwinnett for 16 years!)
- AAA Shop – 15+ years
- NAPA Gold Certified Shop
- Up-To-Date Equipment
- Will work at a shop with customer-reputation of being honest and trusted.
- We use digital inspections/current operations (Not old fashion or paperwork stuff)
- Clean, nicely organized shop.
- Buford Co-Op – We donate and run different Drives to help them!
- Support our Local High School Training Program – Maxwell High School Automotive Program
- Boy Scout – donations, participate in the yearly Boy Scout Show, pit crew challenge ( Boy Scout participation – fun training)
If you are ready to take your career in the automotive repair industry to the next level in an environment built to support you and help you strive, apply today! If you know someone who is a fit, please share this ad!
For resumes and inquiries, please email email@example.com
Apply directly using this form.